I'm challenging myself to take actual pictures (vs just on my phone) throughout the week, as an exercise in seizing the moment. Here are some of my favorite snippets from the week.
1. Beautiful mother's day tulips from my Mama.
2. Our back porch in the morning where we usually have breakfast. I love morning light, the quiet. It's my favorite time of day.
3. Our greens are popping up. Swiss chard.
4. Flowers from the garden in honor of the Bachelorette premier. It's my biggest guilty pleasure. My friend Cortney came over and I lit candles and had wine (which I would normally be drinking). I love Emily and I'm totally rooting for her to meet someone awesome. One can dream, right?
5. This echinacea came up volunteer in the back. I love gardening surprises!
6. I've been sewing during Matilda's naps. This little dress is making its way to Erie, PA.
7. My girl.
8. I made this total chili man meal for Sam, that's also one of my favorites. The cornbread is gluten-free but lemme tell you there is nothing lacking here. I put in Greek yogurt and green onions. Amazing!!
Enjoy your weekend, friends!