I seriously cannot believe that my baby girl will be ONE next month. Seriously, this can't be true. We don't have a walker on our hands yet but she sure is testing out standing. She stands up, gets this amazing grin on her face, looks around and plops back down. So thankful to have her in our family. Phoebe is seriously pure joy for everyone. Love that tator. Thinking of her first birthday... I want to do something simple, just family. We typically do parties every other year, which works great for us. Do you do something similar? We did a big blowout for Matilda's first birthday but I want something more intimate this time. I think parties for babies can be a little overwhelming to those little ones and I'm the crazy person who can't relax and misses out on things because of it. Savoring the moment this time.
Here are a few ideas/party accessories I've stumbled across that I love:
- I've had my eye on this rifle paper co. garland for ages. So pretty and can be reused!
- This pom pom hat tutorial from Kelli Murray is darling.
- DIY candy necklace topper from Best Friends for Frosting is simple + sweet.
- I love mini boden. This stripey dress is no exception.
- Dainty gold mary janes for the birthday girl!
- How beautiful is this Norwegian birthday party?!
twitter/ facebook/ pinterest/ instagram/ bloglovin'