life factory bottle | tessemae's zesty ranch | earth keeper's bee pollen | crofter's super fruit spread | amore pesto paste
So, I'm trying something new today and hope you guys like it! Market Monday is a popular hashtag on Instagram and I thought it would be fun to bring it to the blog along with some easy links! These are things/products that I am currently loving and using (or the girls are!). Would love to know anything that you are loving right now as well.
1. These Life Factory bottles are the perfect size for little hands. I just ordered these for the girls to use at home and when we're out and about. I love that I don't have to worry about plastic chemicals leaching into the water, especially if they get warm in the car.
2. I asked everyone on Facebook what their favorite Tessemae flavor was and Zesty Ranch was the overwhelming winner. Love that it's paleo and has tons of great flavors. So good!
3. My friend Jessie got me using Bee Pollen (make sure yours in local) and I love it. You start out with just a few granules of pollen and work up to 1 tablespoon. Here are a few of the benefits: strengthens immunity, provides anti-oxidants, complete form of amino acids, essential vitamins, enzymes, minerals, protein, growth hormones, and essential fatty acids!
4. Ginger - my dear Jen recommended added grated ginger to my warm lemon tea in the morning. I woke up with a scratchy throat and I swear this concoction made it go away. It's highly anti-inflammatory and detoxifying and also amazing at aiding in digestion.
5. I bought this Crofter's super fruit spread because it was so darling and it's been a big hit. It's low in sugar and has all organic, yummy ingredients.
6. I found this pesto paste with the tomato sauce at Whole Foods but you can also purchase it here. I love adding this to soups and homemade pizza boats (recipes here and here in the comment section).
Hope you have a happy and healthy week!!
twitter/ facebook/ pinterest/ instagram/ bloglovin'