I just love a good bucket list. Here's ours for this Christmas season:
- Get our tree from Coker Family Farms (6 years running! check!)
- Decorate it! (check)
- Fresh greenery indoors and out. (check)
- Drink egg nog - our recipe: shot of small batch four roses whiskey + so delicious nog (amazing!!) top with whipped coconut milk and nutmeg and cinnamon (check!)
- Make Candy Cane Play Dough (check!)
- Drive around and look at the lights (we do this once a weekend :))
- Watch Elf (check), The Holiday (check), Love Actually, Rudolph (check), The Grinch (check)
- Do our Book Advent
- Listen to Bing, Merry Mixmas, She and Him Christmas (check)
- See the Lights at Life
- Visit Santa
- Make cookies (love these!)
- Make homemade gifts: beard balm, body butter, linen spray
- Make a gingerbread house
- Plant paper whites (check!)
- She Read's Truth Advent
- Make a breakfast casserole for Christmas Day
- Christmas pjs!! Going to give them to the girls on the second day of Advent. How cute are these?!
I'll probably keep adding to this. What are some of your favorite traditions?
twitter/ facebook/ pinterest/ instagram/ bloglovin'